Your Asset Accounting(QLD) SMSF adviser is a qualified CPA, and an authorised representative of the SMSF Advisors Network. In addition to their extensive experience from advising SMSF trustees since 2006, they have access to all the current strategies for maximising benefits from your SMSF.
Having a SMSF gives you access to additional taxation strategies to make your investments grow faster and avoid paying tax on your gain. We know all the current strategies to achieve this including:
All SMSF trustees must have an investment strategy. It may be conservative or more aggressive. Our advisers can assist you with a strategy that is right for your circumstances and risk profile.
Our strategies include:
- Maximising tax free benefits via re-contribution strategies
- Leveraging investments to increase gains.
- Maximising tax free pensions via contribution splitting and spouse contributions.
- Purchase of business premises.
- Accessing tax free earnings at age 60.
- Unlock SMSF potential via property ownership as tennants in common.
- Develop property in Joint Venture with your SMSF.
- Purchase property via un-geared Unit Trusts.
Return to Self Managed Superannuation